Do you owe money to Welsh Water?

If you have debts of over £5000, you may be able to write off your debt with an IVA

Get Started for Free

Welsh Water

Welsh Water is a creditor which are known to support IVA applications.

Their company number is 2366777.

The company was incorporated on 1989-04-01.

The last known active director is called PROFESSOR THOMAS CRICK.

Their address is Pentwyn Road, Nelson, Treharris, Mid Glamorgan CF46 6LY..

Their web address is

If you would like to receive debt help for money owed to Welsh Water please contact us by clicking Get Started for Free above.

Welsh Water Frequently Asked Questions

If you ignore your debts with Welsh Water, they have the choice of a few different approaches.

Welsh Water may make a court claim against yourself. This is a cheap but popular way for them to reclaim their money. If they choose this method, you would receive a claim form through the post and you would either have to pay the money in full or dispute the bill. If you dispute the bill against Welsh Water you should take legal advice, as a lot of defences will not work in this situation.

It may be possible to write off any debts that you have with Welsh Water if you have a total of £6000 or more of unsecured debts. This can include loans, credit cards, catalogues, payday loans, overdrafts and any other unsecured debt.

Welsh Water are a collections agency, this means that they can buy debts from a number of sources and legally pursue them. Some of the most common debts for collections agencies are council tax arrears, parking fines, benefit overpayments, loans, credit cards, telephone bills, water and utility bills.

Looking for help?

Get debt help with Welsh Water now!

See My Debt Options