Absolutely amazing, hassle free, my rep was brilliant and i was treated impeccably, 5 stars across the board
Very professional and helpful explains everything
Very friendly and helpful
very friendly polite people explain everything clearly to you recommended this company
Will I Be Able to Take Out Credit With an IVA?
Can I Get Credit With an IVA?
Can I Get a Credit Card With an IVA?
- Personal Loans
- Payday Loans
- Credit Cards
- Borrowing Money From Friends or Family
How Long After An IVA Can You Get Credit?
Can I Repair My Credit Score After an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
Check Your Credit File
- You need permission from your insolvency practitioner if you borrow more than £500.
- An IVA will stay on your credit file for six years.
- You may be able to get credit, but your IVA will affect the credit cards and loans you can access.
- If you borrow money from friends or family, you’ll still have to get permission from your provider.
- Our financial advisors can help you access an IVA and find the right solution for your circumstances.