Do you owe money to DIFFERENT MONEY (I)?

If you have debts of over £5000, you may be able to write off your debt with an IVA

Get Started for Free


DIFFERENT MONEY (I) is a creditor which are known to support IVA applications.

Their company number is 8330523.

The company was incorporated on 2012-12-13.

The last known active director is called C/o 340 Deansgate Manchester
M3 4LY.

If you would like to receive debt help for money owed to DIFFERENT MONEY (I) please contact us by clicking Get Started for Free above.

DIFFERENT MONEY (I) Frequently Asked Questions

If you ignore your debts with DIFFERENT MONEY (I), they have the choice of a few different approaches.

DIFFERENT MONEY (I) may make a court claim against yourself. This is a cheap but popular way for them to reclaim their money. If they choose this method, you would receive a claim form through the post and you would either have to pay the money in full or dispute the bill. If you dispute the bill against DIFFERENT MONEY (I) you should take legal advice, as a lot of defences will not work in this situation.

It may be possible to write off any debts that you have with DIFFERENT MONEY (I) if you have a total of £6000 or more of unsecured debts. This can include loans, credit cards, catalogues, payday loans, overdrafts and any other unsecured debt.

DIFFERENT MONEY (I) are a collections agency, this means that they can buy debts from a number of sources and legally pursue them. Some of the most common debts for collections agencies are council tax arrears, parking fines, benefit overpayments, loans, credit cards, telephone bills, water and utility bills.

Looking for help?

Get debt help with DIFFERENT MONEY (I) now!

See My Debt Options