Do you owe money to NCO Europe?
If you have debts of over £5000, you may be able to write off your debt with an IVA
Have NCO Europe visited your home, called you, text you or sent you a letter? NCO Europe are a debt collectors who have either bought debts related to you or represent companies who are looking to collect debts related to you.
If you have received a letter of a card from this debt collector, contact us immediately for independent, confidential and free debt advice. We will explore all of your options, with the aim of stopping this debt collector from being able to take any further action. But you must act quickly! Our advice is 100% free, we aim to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
NCO Europe are a Debt Collection company with a company number of 03122581.
Their full company name is Nco Europe Limited.
Their website address is
You can contact them directly on 0330 060 1500. Alternatively, you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Their address is:
New City House 57-63 Ringway Preston Lancashire PR1 1AF
Important: Do not let NCO Europe into your home, no matter what they tell you. Contact us immediately and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
Do you need help with NCO Europe?
Are you receiving letters from NCO Europe? Are they sending letters to your home address or your place of business? Do NCO Europe send you text messages or bombard your home phone and your mobile phone with calls at all different times of day? You may even notice that NCO Europe call you from a number of different phone numbers, some may even display as local phone numbers to where you live.
Will NCO Europe come to my house to collect debts?
NCO Europe may have appointed field agents to make home visits to discuss the alleged debt. These visits can be very distressing not only for the person who is the named debtor, but for the entire family. These methods can have a detrimental effect to your mental and physical health, and to the people around you.
These are all very common tactics which NCO Europe use to get in touch with the people who owe them money. Without appointing a debt company to represent you, this may continue.
As a long-established independent debt website, we have a vast experience of dealing with creditors such as NCO Europe. We understand the tactics that they use, and we can work with you to get them to stop.
How will NCO Europe chase me if I don’t pay?
Creditors such as NCO Europe use computer systems (often known as customer relationship management systems) to keep on top of their debtors. They often follow a debt process which will make them the most profit. These methods are often seen as aggressive and you may have seen documentaries and news articles criticising the heavy-handed nature of debt collectors and bailiffs. Although the Government have come some way to reduce their powers, the main tactic continues: intimidation.
The first point of contact which NCO Europe may use will be an introductory phone call and letter. This is to set out their pre-action protocol. You will usually receive (in writing) a letter explaining the total amount of debt owed, any charges/penalties which may have been accrued and a tight deadline for you to repay the debt in full. The letter will usually mention what steps will happen if you do not pay the debt in full. These steps are usually:
- A home visit
- A county court judgement (CCJ), issued by NCO Europe if you fail to repay the debt within this tight deadline
- A threat of bankruptcy (usually if the debt is over £750)
Letters like this are very standard with every credit provider and not just NCO Europe. It is important to not take these letters personally. There is help at hand, but you should act quickly.
If you have been contacted by NCO Europe, contact us immediately and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
How can we help?
When you first contact us, you will notice that all of our employees are vastly experienced in dealing with creditors such as NCO Europe. As one of the largest debt websites in the United Kingdom, we pride ourselves in dealing with a high amount of debt related queries in an empathetic, effective and speedy fashion.
We request reviews from every single customer who we help, some of them have given very detailed feedback on how we have helped them and how it has completely changed their lives (in a very short space of time). So please check out these reviews and see for yourself!
We deal with a variety of debt solutions and a wide range of debt companies. This means that you will always find the best debt solution for yourself, without exception. As we are not tied to any one particular company, we can work hard to ensure you repay the very minimum that you need to.
What rights do NCO Europe have?
Any company which chases customers for outstanding debts have to follow a very strict code of conduct. In our opinion, this still needs to be tightened up as it seems to rely on intimidation. This is usually demonstrated by the field agents who visit your home. The field agents are usually male, large in stature and they try to command authority with their tone of voice and actions.
But in reality, companies such as NCO Europe are only interested in collecting as much money back in debts as they can. The welfare of the debtors is usually the last thing on their mind.
NCO Europe can exercise the following rights:
- NCO Europe can send letters to addresses where they think that you live, including new addresses which you have not provided to them
- NCO Europe can call you on phone numbers which they believe you to have access to
- NCO Europe can visit you at your home, or appoint representatives to visit you at home
- NCO Europe can add charges, interest and penalties in accordance with the original agreement you entered into
- NCO Europe may have the “right to offset”. This usually happens in situations when you have a debt with a bank, but you may also have money held within that same bank (for instance a credit card and a current account)
- If you do not pay on time, NCO Europe may register a default on your credit file. This sometimes happens very quickly, but you should be given notice of this upfront. If a default is registered on your credit file, it has a very negative effect on your credit rating and your ability to gain credit in the future
- NCO Europe can apply for a county court judgement (CCJ). If a CCJ is registered on your credit file, it has a very negative effect on your credit rating and your ability to gain credit in the future
- If your debt with NCO Europe is over £5000, they can issue a statutory demand. This is usually the first step in petitioning for your bankruptcy. You would need to appoint a legal representative (usually a solicitor) to represent you in these circumstances.
What rights do I have against NCO Europe?
As a citizen of the United Kingdom, you are given certain rights to protect you and your family’s wellbeing.
- NCO Europe can not harass you. They contact you as many times as they want as long as this is ‘reasonable’. This does not have any solid definition but be assured that this means that you should not feel harassed by NCO Europe. You cannot use this as a defence to avoid repaying your debt. You can ask that NCO Europe only contact you in writing, but if you do this you must make sure that you are responsive to these letters.
- NCO Europe cannot speak to your family, friends or neighbours about your debts. This is in line with UK data protection laws.
- NCO Europe cannot pretend that they have powers which they do not possess. In the past creditors have used documents which look like official court document. A law has passed to prevent this happening now.
- NCO Europe cannot be threatening, abusive or tell lies to collect debts.
If you are worried about NCO Europe, you should contact us immediately by calling the number on top of this page, or by clicking “Get Started for Free”.