Do you owe money to Dryden Fairfax Solicitors?
If you have debts of over £5000, you may be able to write off your debt with an IVA
Who are Dryden Fairfax Solicitors?
Drydensfairfax Solicitors are a Debt Collection regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Solicitors Regulation Authority. In most cases, they are contacting you on behalf of their client, whom you may be indebted to.
We’re here to help! If you’ve received a letter or card from this debt collector, contact us immediately for independent advice.
We’ll explore all of your options and stop the collection agency before it can take any further action- but act quickly because our assistance is 100% free and we want to provide the quickest service possible.
They will say anything and everything to get into your home, but we won’t let them. Contact us immediately if you suspect they are trying to deceive or mislead you.
So who are Drydensfairfax and how do they work?
Will Drydensfairfax Solicitors come to my house to collect debts?
When a company sends people to your home, it can have adverse effects on you and the ones around you. These visits are often very distressing and will impact that they may even cause depression or anxiety in some cases.
Drydensfairfax solicitors are experts at getting your attention when you owe them money; without a debt company representing you, this may continue indefinitely unless something changes drastically.
As a long-established independent debt website, we have an in-depth understanding of how creditors such as Drydensfairfax Solicitors operate. We know their tactics and can work with you to get them to stop harassing you for debts they do not legitimately own.
How will Dryden Fairfax Solicitors chase me if I don’t pay?
It seems that creditors such as Drydensfairfax Solicitors use computer systems (often known as customer relationship management systems) to keep on top of their debtors; however, this isn’t the only tactic used by these creditors individuals. Often following an approach that will yield them the greatest amount of profit possible from each debtor, some may employ heavy-handed methods to intimidate you into paying your debts.
The first point of contact from them will be an introductory phone call and letter. This is to set out their pre-action protocol. You will usually receive (in writing) a letter, with your name typed in the top left corner as if you are already on their list – this is for effect, but it also emphasizes how important they take debts from people who owe them money.
The letter explains everything clearly so that there can’t really be any confusion about what’s going on, why they have contacted you or when/why payments need to happen.
Drydensfairfax Solicitors are not known for playing games.
When they send you a letter, you must take the steps needed to clear your debt before time runs out or else risk bankruptcy and more financial hardship than necessary.
A home visit will occur if there has been no response from any correspondence sent previously in an attempt to correct this situation- which usually concludes with a county court judgement (CCJ) being issued by Drydensfairfax Solicitors, as well as threats of bankruptcy when debts exceed £750.
Letters like these are standard protocol here – they’re common across all credit providers who do their best work trying different methods of getting back what’s owed to them.
If Drydensfairfax Solicitors have contacted you, contact us immediately, and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
What rights do Dryden Fairfax Solicitors have?
Any company that chases customers for outstanding debts must follow a stringent code of conduct, or else the regulation authorities will punish them.
In our opinion, this needs to tighten up because it seems that the only way is intimidation, and we believe in taking care of people fairly. This is usually demonstrated by field agents visiting your home- these are men with large stature intimidating you verbally through their tone of voice and threatening actions.
But in reality, companies such as Drydensfairfax Solicitors are only interested in collecting their debts- they have no regard for the welfare of debtors.
Drydensfairfax Solicitors can exercise the following rights:
- They can send letters to the addresses they believe you live at, even new addresses that you haven’t provided.
- They can call you at any phone number they believe you have access to.
- They are entitled to visit you at your residence or appoint representatives who will visit you at home.
- They may add fees, interest, and penalties to the agreement you signed.
- Drydensfairfax Solicitors might have the “right of offset”. This is usually when you have bank debt, but there may be money in the same bank (for example, a credit card or a current account).
- They can register a default on credit files if you don’t pay your bills on time. This can happen very quickly, and they should notify you immediately. A default on your credit file can harm your credit rating and possibly your ability to get credit in the future.
- Dryden Fairfaxsfolicitors may apply for a County Court Judgment (CCJ). A CCJ on your credit file can harm your credit rating and may even affect your ability to get credit in the future.
- Drydens can issue a demand if your debt is greater than £5000. This is the first step to petitioning for bankruptcy. In these cases, you will need to appoint an attorney (usually a solicitor).
What rights do I have against Drydensfairfax Solicitors?
As a citizen of the United Kingdom, you are given certain rights to protect your well-being and your family against harassment from debt collection companies.
- They must not harass you. They are allowed to contact you as many times as they want, but only as far as is deemed reasonable. You cannot use their constant pressure as a defence when it comes time for repaying the debt; however, if you ask them to stop calling or texting altogether, make sure to respond in writing accordingly.
- They cannot speak to your family, friends or neighbours about your debts. This is in line with UK data protection laws and will ensure you can make an informed decision when it comes time for bankruptcy proceedings without any external pressures from interfering.
- They cannot pretend that they have powers that they do not possess. In the past, creditors used documents to trick people into thinking it was an official court document and continue making payments on debts long after the person had paid them off.
- Drydensfairfax Solicitors are not allowed to use threats, abusive language or tell lies to collect debts.
How do I contact Drydensfairfax Solicitors?
Address: Drydensfairfax Solicitors, 4th Floor, Fairfax House, Merrion Street, Leeds, LS2 8BX.
Are Drydensfairfax Solicitors and Arrow Global the same company?
Drydensfairfax Solicitors is a trading name of Drydens Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (number 06765260) at 4th Floor, Fairfax House, Merrion Street, Leeds, LS2 8BX. DX 320601 Leeds.
Drydens Ltd is part of Arrow Global Group PLC and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA number 511996 and by the Financial Conduct Authority under FCA number 677021.
If you are worried about Dryden Fairfax Solicitors, you should contact us immediately by calling the number on top of this page, or by clicking “Get Started for Free”.