Who are Dryden Fairfax Solicitors?
Will Drydensfairfax Solicitors come to my house to collect debts?
When a company sends people to your home, it can have adverse effects on you and the ones around you. These visits are often very distressing and will impact that they may even cause depression or anxiety in some cases.
Drydensfairfax solicitors are experts at getting your attention when you owe them money; without a debt company representing you, this may continue indefinitely unless something changes drastically.
As a long-established independent debt website, we have an in-depth understanding of how creditors such as Drydensfairfax Solicitors operate. We know their tactics and can work with you to get them to stop harassing you for debts they do not legitimately own.
How will Dryden Fairfax Solicitors chase me if I don’t pay?
What rights do Dryden Fairfax Solicitors have?
Drydensfairfax Solicitors can exercise the following rights:
- They can send letters to the addresses they believe you live at, even new addresses that you haven’t provided.
- They can call you at any phone number they believe you have access to.
- They are entitled to visit you at your residence or appoint representatives who will visit you at home.
- They may add fees, interest, and penalties to the agreement you signed.
- Drydensfairfax Solicitors might have the “right of offset”. This is usually when you have bank debt, but there may be money in the same bank (for example, a credit card or a current account).
- They can register a default on credit files if you don’t pay your bills on time. This can happen very quickly, and they should notify you immediately. A default on your credit file can harm your credit rating and possibly your ability to get credit in the future.
- Dryden Fairfaxsfolicitors may apply for a County Court Judgment (CCJ). A CCJ on your credit file can harm your credit rating and may even affect your ability to get credit in the future.
- Drydens can issue a demand if your debt is greater than £5000. This is the first step to petitioning for bankruptcy. In these cases, you will need to appoint an attorney (usually a solicitor).
What rights do I have against Drydensfairfax Solicitors?
- They must not harass you. They are allowed to contact you as many times as they want, but only as far as is deemed reasonable. You cannot use their constant pressure as a defence when it comes time for repaying the debt; however, if you ask them to stop calling or texting altogether, make sure to respond in writing accordingly.
- They cannot speak to your family, friends or neighbours about your debts. This is in line with UK data protection laws and will ensure you can make an informed decision when it comes time for bankruptcy proceedings without any external pressures from interfering.
- They cannot pretend that they have powers that they do not possess. In the past, creditors used documents to trick people into thinking it was an official court document and continue making payments on debts long after the person had paid them off.
- Drydensfairfax Solicitors are not allowed to use threats, abusive language or tell lies to collect debts.
How do I contact Drydensfairfax Solicitors?
Are Drydensfairfax Solicitors and Arrow Global the same company?
Drydensfairfax Solicitors is a trading name of Drydens Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (number 06765260) at 4th Floor, Fairfax House, Merrion Street, Leeds, LS2 8BX. DX 320601 Leeds.
Drydens Ltd is part of Arrow Global Group PLC and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA number 511996 and by the Financial Conduct Authority under FCA number 677021.
If you are worried about Dryden Fairfax Solicitors, you should contact us immediately by calling the number on top of this page, or by clicking “Get Started for Free”.