Have The Sheriffs Office visited your home or sent you a letter? The Sheriffs Office are a bailiff company who are authorised by Plymouth Combined Court to collect debts owed to their clients.
If you have received a letter of a card from this bailiff, contact us immediately for independent, confidential and free debt advice. We will explore all of your options, with the aim of stopping this bailiff from being able to take any further action. But you must act quickly!
The Sheriffs Office are a Private limited Company with a company number of 07040687.
Their address is:
2 Marine Road, Colwyn Bay, Clwyd, Wales, LL29 8PH
The Sheriffs Office were incorporated on 10/14/2009.
Their license was granted on 05/02/2018.
Important: Do not let The Sheriffs Office into your home, no matter what they tell you. Contact us immediately and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
- Bailiffs can not push past you to enter your property.
- They can not enter your property between 9pm and 6am.
- They can only enter through a door.
An enforcement agent can visit your home when you do not pay your debts on time. They usually look to collect parking fines, court fines, council tax arrears, CCJ’s and family court judgements.
Bailiffs are sometimes known as:
- Civilian enforcement officers
- County court and family court bailiffs
- High court enforcement officers
- Certificated enforcement agents