Do you owe money to Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd?
If you have debts of over £5000, you may be able to write off your debt with an IVA
Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd
Have Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd visited your home or sent you a letter? Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd are a bailiff company who are authorised by Swansea Civil Justice Centre to collect debts owed to their clients.
If you have received a letter of a card from this bailiff, contact us immediately for independent, confidential and free debt advice. We will explore all of your options, with the aim of stopping this bailiff from being able to take any further action. But you must act quickly!
Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd are a Private limited Company with a company number of 03753408.
Their address is:
Floor 9, Peninsular House, 30-36 Monument Street, London, England, EC3R 8LJ
Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd were incorporated on 4/16/1999.
Their license was granted on 09/07/2019.
Important: Do not let Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd into your home, no matter what they tell you. Contact us immediately and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
- Bailiffs can not push past you to enter your property.
- They can not enter your property between 9pm and 6am.
- They can only enter through a door.
An enforcement agent can visit your home when you do not pay your debts on time. They usually look to collect parking fines, court fines, council tax arrears, CCJ’s and family court judgements.
Bailiffs are sometimes known as:
- Civilian enforcement officers
- County court and family court bailiffs
- High court enforcement officers
- Certificated enforcement agents
Do you need help with Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd?
Are you receiving letters from Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd? Are they sending letters to your home address or your place of business? Do Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd send you text messages or bombard your home phone and your mobile phone with calls at all different times of day? You may even notice that Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd call you from a number of different phone numbers, some may even display as local phone numbers to where you live.
Will Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd come to my house to collect debts?
Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd may have appointed field agents to make home visits to discuss the alleged debt. These visits can be very distressing not only for the person who is the named debtor, but for the entire family. These methods can have a detrimental effect to your mental and physical health, and to the people around you.
These are all very common tactics which Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd use to get in touch with the people who owe them money. Without appointing a debt company to represent you, this may continue.
As a long-established independent debt website, we have a vast experience of dealing with creditors such as Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd. We understand the tactics that they use, and we can work with you to get them to stop.
How will Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd chase me if I don’t pay?
Creditors such as Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd use computer systems (often known as customer relationship management systems) to keep on top of their debtors. They often follow a debt process which will make them the most profit. These methods are often seen as aggressive and you may have seen documentaries and news articles criticising the heavy-handed nature of debt collectors and bailiffs. Although the Government have come some way to reduce their powers, the main tactic continues: intimidation.
The first point of contact which Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd may use will be an introductory phone call and letter. This is to set out their pre-action protocol. You will usually receive (in writing) a letter explaining the total amount of debt owed, any charges/penalties which may have been accrued and a tight deadline for you to repay the debt in full. The letter will usually mention what steps will happen if you do not pay the debt in full. These steps are usually:
- A home visit
- A county court judgement (CCJ), issued by Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd if you fail to repay the debt within this tight deadline
- A threat of bankruptcy (usually if the debt is over £750)
Letters like this are very standard with every credit provider and not just Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd. It is important to not take these letters personally. There is help at hand, but you should act quickly.
If you have been contacted by Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd, contact us immediately and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
How can we help?
When you first contact us, you will notice that all of our employees are vastly experienced in dealing with creditors such as Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd. As one of the largest debt websites in the United Kingdom, we pride ourselves in dealing with a high amount of debt related queries in an empathetic, effective and speedy fashion.
We request reviews from every single customer who we help, some of them have given very detailed feedback on how we have helped them and how it has completely changed their lives (in a very short space of time). So please check out these reviews and see for yourself!
We deal with a variety of debt solutions and a wide range of debt companies. This means that you will always find the best debt solution for yourself, without exception. As we are not tied to any one particular company, we can work hard to ensure you repay the very minimum that you need to.
What rights do Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd have?
Any company which chases customers for outstanding debts have to follow a very strict code of conduct. In our opinion, this still needs to be tightened up as it seems to rely on intimidation. This is usually demonstrated by the field agents who visit your home. The field agents are usually male, large in stature and they try to command authority with their tone of voice and actions.
But in reality, companies such as Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd are only interested in collecting as much money back in debts as they can. The welfare of the debtors is usually the last thing on their mind.
Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd can exercise the following rights:
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd can send letters to addresses where they think that you live, including new addresses which you have not provided to them
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd can call you on phone numbers which they believe you to have access to
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd can visit you at your home, or appoint representatives to visit you at home
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd can add charges, interest and penalties in accordance with the original agreement you entered into
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd may have the “right to offset”. This usually happens in situations when you have a debt with a bank, but you may also have money held within that same bank (for instance a credit card and a current account)
- If you do not pay on time, Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd may register a default on your credit file. This sometimes happens very quickly, but you should be given notice of this upfront. If a default is registered on your credit file, it has a very negative effect on your credit rating and your ability to gain credit in the future
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd can apply for a county court judgement (CCJ). If a CCJ is registered on your credit file, it has a very negative effect on your credit rating and your ability to gain credit in the future
- If your debt with Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd is over £5000, they can issue a statutory demand. This is usually the first step in petitioning for your bankruptcy. You would need to appoint a legal representative (usually a solicitor) to represent you in these circumstances.
What rights do I have against Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd?
As a citizen of the United Kingdom, you are given certain rights to protect you and your family’s wellbeing.
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd can not harass you. They contact you as many times as they want as long as this is ‘reasonable’. This does not have any solid definition but be assured that this means that you should not feel harassed by Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd. You cannot use this as a defence to avoid repaying your debt. You can ask that Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd only contact you in writing, but if you do this you must make sure that you are responsive to these letters.
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd cannot speak to your family, friends or neighbours about your debts. This is in line with UK data protection laws.
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd cannot pretend that they have powers which they do not possess. In the past creditors have used documents which look like official court document. A law has passed to prevent this happening now.
- Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd cannot be threatening, abusive or tell lies to collect debts.
If you are worried about Phoenix Commercial Collections Ltd, you should contact us immediately by calling the number on top of this page, or by clicking “Get Started for Free”.