Absolutely amazing, hassle free, my rep was brilliant and i was treated impeccably, 5 stars across the board
Very professional and helpful explains everything
Very friendly and helpful
very friendly polite people explain everything clearly to you recommended this company
Has One Source Enforcement Services contacted you?
Do you need help with One Source Enforcement Services?
One Source Enforcement is a company known to send constant letters and make phone calls at any time of the day. They send these letters to your home address or place of business, text you on the mobile device, and call from different numbers, some with local area codes. They have most likely been instructed in the collection of local authority debt.
Will OneSource Enforcement or Bailiff Services come to my house to collect debts?OneSource Enforcement has been employing some of the most creative tactics in the industry to get hold of people. They go as far as making home visits, which can be very distressing for the person named debtor and their family members. One Source Enforcement is a company that, like the name suggests, uses various tactics to get in touch with people who owe them money. They call people on their phones and send text messages, or they may drop by their homes unannounced to ensure you know there’s an outstanding balance owed. As a long-established independent debt website, we have the experience and knowledge to help you get back on track. We understand what your creditors are doing behind all their threats of legal action or collection fees because that’s been our business for years now! We know how tough it can be a debt becomes unmanageable. That is why we work tirelessly every day to make sure people like yourself don’t feel powerless in this situation – contact us today so let’s start creating some solutions together.
How will One Source Enforcement or Bailiff Services chase me if I don’t pay?When looking to collect a debt, the first point of contact is an introductory phone call and letter. They will usually send you a letter explaining their pre-action protocol. If this information doesn’t reach you in writing, the mail may likely have been lost or stolen (postal service). The total amount owed on your debt with any applicable charges/penalties should be made clear, so there isn’t confusion about what exactly needs to be repaid immediately; otherwise, receipt of such correspondence would not serve as sufficient notice under UK law if applied retrospectively after enforcement proceedings had begun against one party without prior warning from the other side and no indication given at all where repayment was required either by specific reference or within 14 days.
The steps Onesource Enforcement or Bailiff take are usually:
- A home visit
- One Source Enforcement issues a county court judgment (CCJ) if you fail to repay the debt by this deadline
- The threat of bankruptcy (typically if the debt exceeds £750).
Don’t be afraid to contact us if One Source Enforcement Services have contacted you. We will do what we can to reduce the financial burden on your family and work with them for any outstanding fees or fines.
Are Onesource Enforcement Services authorised in the collection of local authority debts?Yes, as a debt collection agency, they specialise in public sector debt. Their specialist enforcement services team provides an ethical and professional approach to collecting local authority debt: Road traffic, Business rates, Council tax, Commercial rent, Sundry debts, ANPR Debt repayment. Their website also states that “Onesource provides innovative and high-quality support across local government shared services.”
How can we help with Onesource Enforcement Services?
When you contact us, we will be able to help with any of your debt-related queries. We have been dealing with creditors such as One Source Enforcement for over 20 years. We are one of the largest websites in the UK dedicated to helping people who need information on their financial situation or a way out from it.
We work with various debt solutions and can offer you the best service available from any company. We are not tied to just one, so we have the full range at our fingertips, meaning that whatever your needs or preferences, maybe there is always going to be something on offer for you.
What rights does One Source Enforcement Services have?
For a company to collect outstanding debts, they have to follow strict guidelines. The current code of conduct seems very lenient and relies on intimidation tactics which are unacceptable in our opinion.
One Source Enforcement can exercise the following rights:
- One Source Enforcement can send letters where they believe you live, even new addresses that you haven’t provided.
- One Source Enforcement will call you at the phone numbers they believe you have access to
- One Source Enforcement will visit you at your house or appoint representatives who will visit you at home.
- One Source Enforcement may add penalties, interest, and charges to the agreement you signed.
- One Source Enforcement might have the “right of offset”. This is usually when you have bank debt, but there may be money in the same bank (for example, a credit card or a current account).
- One Source Enforcement can register a default on credit files if you don’t pay your bills on time. Although this can happen very quickly, they should notify you immediately. A default on your credit file can harm your credit rating and possibly your ability to get credit in the future.
- One Source Enforcement may apply for a County Court Judgment (CCJ). A CCJ on your credit file can hurt your credit rating and your ability to get credit in the future.
- One Source Enforcement can issue a demand if your One Source Enforcement debt is greater than £5000. This is the first step to petitioning for bankruptcy. In these cases, you will need to appoint an attorney (usually a solicitor).
What rights do I have against One Source Enforcement?
As a citizen of the United Kingdom, you are given certain rights to protect your wellbeing and that of your family from collecting local authority debt.
- One Source Enforcement cannot harass you. As long as it is reasonable, they can contact you as many times and as often as they wish. Although this does not have a clear definition, it means that One Source Enforcement should not harass you. Any allegation of harassment cannot be used to stop you from repaying your debt. You can insist that they contact you by writing only, but you must respond to the letters promptly.
- One Source Enforcement Services cannot speak to your relatives, friends, or neighbours about your debts. This is in compliance with UK data protection laws.
- One Source Enforcement can’t pretend they have powers they don’t have. In the past, creditors used documents that looked like court papers to play tricks on people. This is prohibited by law.
- One Source Enforcement can’t threaten, abuse you or tell lies to collect debts.