Have James Warren bailiffs visited your home or sent you a letter? James Warren are a bailiff company who are authorised by Hertford County Court to collect debts owed to their clients.
If you have received a letter of a card from this bailiff, contact us immediately for independent, confidential and free debt advice. We will explore all of your options, with the aim of stopping this bailiff from being able to take any further action. But you must act quickly!
James Warren Ltd are a Private limited Company with a company number of 11176084.
Their address is:
1 Manor Gardens Close, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England, LE11 1DL
James Warren were incorporated on 1/29/2018.
Their license was granted on 27/04/2018.
Important: Do not let James Warren Bailiffs into your house, no matter what they tell you. Contact us now and we will deal with them on your behalf.
- Bailiffs can not push past you to enter your property.
- They can not enter your property between 9pm and 6am.
- They can only enter through a door.
An enforcement agent can visit your home when you do not pay your debts on time. They usually look to collect parking fines, court fines, council tax arrears, CCJ’s and family court judgements.
Bailiffs are sometimes known as:
- Civilian enforcement officers
- County court and family court bailiffs
- High court enforcement officers
- Certificated enforcement agents