Do you owe money to Andrew Wilson Enforcement?
If you have debts of over £5000, you may be able to write off your debt with an IVA
Andrew Wilson Enforcement
Have Andrew Wilson Enforcement visited your home or sent you a letter? Andrew Wilson Enforcement are a bailiff company who are authorised by Swansea Civil Justice Centre to collect debts owed to their clients.
If you have received a letter of a card from this bailiff, contact us immediately for independent, confidential and free debt advice. We will explore all of your options, with the aim of stopping this bailiff from being able to take any further action. But you must act quickly!
Andrew Wilson Enforcement are a Private limited Company with a company number of 03368100.
Their address is:
26 Missouri Avenue, Salford, Manchester, M50 2NP
Andrew Wilson Enforcement were incorporated on 5/9/1997.
Their license was granted on 05/12/2018.
Important: Do not let Andrew Wilson Enforcement into your home, no matter what they tell you. Contact us immediately and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
- Bailiffs can not push past you to enter your property.
- They can not enter your property between 9pm and 6am.
- They can only enter through a door.
An enforcement agent can visit your home when you do not pay your debts on time. They usually look to collect parking fines, court fines, council tax arrears, CCJ’s and family court judgements.
Bailiffs are sometimes known as:
- Civilian enforcement officers
- County court and family court bailiffs
- High court enforcement officers
- Certificated enforcement agents
What rights do I have against Andrew Wilson Enforcement?
As a citizen of the United Kingdom, you are given certain rights to protect you and your family’s wellbeing.
- Andrew Wilson Enforcement can not harass you. They contact you as many times as they want as long as this is ‘reasonable’. This does not have any solid definition but be assured that this means that you should not feel harassed by Andrew Wilson Enforcement. You cannot use this as a defence to avoid repaying your debt. You can ask that Andrew Wilson Enforcement only contact you in writing, but if you do this you must make sure that you are responsive to these letters.
- Andrew Wilson Enforcement cannot speak to your family, friends or neighbours about your debts. This is in line with UK data protection laws.
- Andrew Wilson Enforcement cannot pretend that they have powers which they do not possess. In the past creditors have used documents which look like official court document. A law has passed to prevent this happening now.
- Andrew Wilson Enforcement cannot be threatening, abusive or tell lies to collect debts.
If you are worried about Andrew Wilson Enforcement, you should contact us immediately by calling the number on top of this page, or by clicking “Get Started for Free”.