Do you owe money to Andrew James Enforcement?
If you have debts you can no longer afford, you may be able to write off your debt
Do you need help with Andrew James Enforcement Ltd?
Are you receiving letters from Andrew James Enforcement? Are they sending letters to your home address or your place of business? Do they send you text messages or bombard your home phone and your mobile phone with calls at all different times of day? You may even notice that Andrew James Enforcement call you from a number of different phone numbers, some may even display as local phone numbers to where you live.
Sound familiar? Well we can help…
- Do you owe money to Andrew James Enforcement?
- Do you need help with Andrew James Enforcement Ltd?
- Who are Andrew James Enforcement?
- Andrew James Enforcement Fee Structure
- Will Andrew James Enforcement Ltd come to my house to collect debts?
- How will Andrew James Enforcement Ltd chase me if I don’t pay?
- How can we help with Andrew James Enforcement
- What rights do Andrew James Enforcement Ltd have?
- What rights do I have against Andrew James Enforcement Ltd?
- Andrew James Enforcement Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I IGNORE MY DEBTS WITH ANDREW JAMES ENFORCEMENT LTD?
- CAN I WRITE OFF MY DEBTS WITH ANDREW JAMES ENFORCEMENT LTD?
- WHO DO ANDREW JAMES ENFORCEMENT LTD COLLECT FOR?
- Get debt help with Andrew James Enforcement Ltd now!
Who are Andrew James Enforcement?
Andrew James Enforcement are a bailiff agency agency based in Swansea, Wales.
They work on behalf of 5 Local Authories:
- Breckland District Council
- East Suffolk District Council
- West Suffolk Council
- East Cambridgeshire District Council
- Fenland District Council
If you have been contacted by this bailiffs, it is important that you seek independent financial advice immediately, if you cannot afford to repay them in full. Do this as quick as you can as costs will escalate.
Andrew James Enforcement Fee Structure
|Stage of Enforcement||Action||Minimum Fee|
|Compliance||Letter to inform you of the debt||£75|
|Enforcement||Home visit/office visit||£235|
|Sale||Removing and selling your belongings||£110|
As you can see from the above table, the fees will escalate (sometimes beyond control).
The sooner you seek advice, the more fees you can avoid.
With certain debt solutions, you can stop all creditor contact immediately and write off any debts which are no longer affordable.
Will Andrew James Enforcement Ltd come to my house to collect debts?
Andrew James Enforcement Ltd may have appointed field agents to make home visits to discuss the alleged debt. These visits can be very distressing not only for the person who is the named debtor, but for the entire family. These methods can have a detrimental effect to your mental and physical health, and to the people around you.
These are all very common tactics which Andrew James Enforcement Ltd use to get in touch with the people who owe them money. Without appointing a debt company to represent you, this may continue.
As a long-established independent debt website, we have a vast experience of dealing with creditors such as Andrew James Enforcement Ltd. We understand the tactics that they use, and we can work with you to get them to stop.
How will Andrew James Enforcement Ltd chase me if I don’t pay?
The first point of contact which Andrew James Enforcement Ltd may use will be an introductory phone call and letter. This is to set out their pre-action protocol. You will usually receive (in writing) a letter explaining the total amount of debt owed, any charges/penalties which may have been accrued and a tight deadline for you to repay the debt in full. The letter will usually mention what steps will happen if you do not pay the debt in full. These steps are usually:
- A home visit
- A county court judgement (CCJ), issued by Andrew James Enforcement Ltd if you fail to repay the debt within this tight deadline
- A threat of bankruptcy (usually if the debt is over £750)
Letters like this are very standard with every credit provider and not just Andrew James Enforcement Ltd. It is important to not take these letters personally. There is help at hand, but you should act quickly.
If you have been contacted by Andrew James Enforcement Ltd, contact us immediately and we will try to deal with them on your behalf.
So how can we help?
How can we help with Andrew James Enforcement
When you first contact us, you will notice that all of our employees are vastly experienced in dealing with creditors such as Andrew James Enforcement Ltd. As one of the largest debt websites in the United Kingdom, we pride ourselves in dealing with a high amount of debt related queries in an empathetic, effective and speedy fashion.
We request reviews from every single customer who we help, some of them have given very detailed feedback on how we have helped them and how it has completely changed their lives (in a very short space of time). So please check out these reviews and see for yourself!
We deal with a variety of debt solutions and a wide range of debt companies. This means that you will always find the best debt solution for yourself, without exception. As we are not tied to any one particular company, we can work hard to ensure you repay the very minimum that you need to.
What rights do Andrew James Enforcement Ltd have?
Any company which chases customers for outstanding debts have to follow a very strict code of conduct. In our opinion, this still needs to be tightened up as it seems to rely on intimidation. This is usually demonstrated by the field agents who visit your home. The field agents are usually male, large in stature and they try to command authority with their tone of voice and actions.
But in reality, companies such as Andrew James Enforcement are only interested in collecting as much money back in debts as they can. The welfare of the debtors is usually the last thing on their mind.
Andrew James Enforcement Ltd can exercise the following rights:
- Andrew James Enforcement will send letters to addresses where they think that you live, including new addresses which you have not provided to them
- They can call you on phone numbers which they believe you to have access to
- They can visit you at your home, or appoint representatives to visit you at home
- Andrew James Enforcement Ltd can add charges, interest and penalties in accordance with the original agreement you entered into
- If you do not pay on time, they may apply to court to register a default on your credit file. This sometimes happens very quickly, but you should be given notice of this upfront. If a default is registered on your credit file, it has a very negative effect on your credit rating and your ability to gain credit in the future. Sometimes these are very tricky to remove, even if they have been submitted in error. In this case, you would need a solicitor to apply for the CCJ to be “set aside”.
- If your debt with Andrew James Enforcement is over £5000, they can issue a statutory demand. This is usually the first step in petitioning for your bankruptcy. You would need to appoint a legal representative (usually a solicitor) to represent you in these circumstances.
The Gov.uk website has a full list of your rights against bailiffs and what powers bailiffs have.
What rights do I have against Andrew James Enforcement Ltd?
As a citizen of the United Kingdom, you are given certain rights to protect you and your family’s wellbeing.
- Andrew James Enforcement can not harass you. They contact you as many times as they want as long as this is ‘reasonable’. This does not have any solid definition but be assured that this means that you should not feel harassed by Andrew James Enforcement. You cannot use this as a defence to avoid repaying your debt. You can ask that Andrew James Enforcement only contact you in writing, but if you do this you must make sure that you are responsive to these letters.
- Andrew James Enforcement cannot speak to your family, friends or neighbours about your debts. This is in line with UK data protection laws.
- Andrew James Enforcement cannot pretend that they have powers which they do not possess. In the past creditors have used documents which look like official court document. A law has passed to prevent this happening now.
- Andrew James Enforcement cannot be threatening, abusive or tell lies to collect debts.
If you are worried about Andrew James Enforcement, you should contact us immediately by calling the number on top of this page, or by clicking “Get Started for Free”.