Who are Anchorage Chambers?
Anchorage Chambers are a small insolvency practitioners office based in Salford Quays, Manchester. Anchorage Chambers was founded and is managed by Farhad Naqvi.
Anchorage Chambers Reviews and Reputation
Little is known about Anchorage Chambers.
They have no public review accounts.
They only have 1 review on Facebook, which is negative (see above).
We do not have Anchorage Chambers on our panel of IVA companies, we would recommend that you exercise caution when choosing your IVA company.
If you would like a tried and tested IVA company, follow our online IVA calculator to see if you qualify.
What is their qualification criteria?
- £10,000 or more of unsecured debt
- 3 of more creditors
- You must not be able to keep up with payments on your current debts
- You will need a surplus income every month after paying your debts
IVA’s, or Individual Voluntary Arrangements have a lot of benefits which can help you if you are in debt:
- Consolidate all of your unsecured debt into one affordable monthly payment.
- Your creditors will not be allowed to contact you, visit your home or send you threatening letters, text messages or calls.
- An IVA does not affect your car or house.
- Debt free within 5 years!
- You can stop all of the interest and charged on your credit accounts.
252 The Quays
SIC 200764999 — Other Financial Service Activities, Except Insurance And Pension Funding, (Not Including Security Dealing On Own Account And Factoring) N.e.c.
Anchorage Chambers Limited was founded on 06 Aug 2014 and has its registered office in Salford. The organisation’s status is listed as “Active”. It currently has one director. The company’s first director was Tahseen Abbas Sheriff.